Printed newsletters can be up-beat and punchy
A printed newsletter can be a great way to keep in touch with your customers and it has a number of advantages over digital.
Let’s have a look at some of the advantages:
- A hard copy newsletter arriving in the post or being handed out at a networking meeting will grab attention and stand out more than an email communication.
- The touchy-feely nature of print gives more flexibility for creativity and creating impact than the digital medium may do.
- An email can easily be marked as trash, junk or even unsubscribed from, however a printed newsletter is more likely to have a longer life as it will usually be kept until the recipient has time to read it.
- When placed on a reception table or desk it also increases the likelihood it will be read by others and it only needs to be sent out every quarter – a digital newsletter normally needs to be sent out each month.
- Your newsletter can be designed to reflect your branding, then printed and folded ready for distribution and there are a wide choice of paper stocks to choose from including gloss and silk.
What our clients say
“Darren is quite amazing as I really am the Client from hell! Nothing is too much trouble, nothing is too ridiculous to ask and there is always enough time. Darren knows print inside out and backwards. Whatever you want to do Darren says yes – so far at least!”Stephen W Walker, Director Motivation Matters Ltd – July 2018
“DL Design has provided my business with excellent design and branding for the last few years. Darren listens to your needs and provides a design and print solution that is always eye-catching, fresh, and conveys the message you want. My business cards, signage and various other items (vouchers etc) have all benefited from Darren’s opinion and expertise: I am more than happy to recommend him for anyone seeking first rate graphic design and associated services.” Alex Smith, Owner Alexander Smith Chiropractor – March 2017