Bespoke feather flags printed with your branding
Feather flags are a great way to promote your business both outdoors and indoors. Printed onto 115gsm knitted polyester with dye sublimation process giving you 80-90% show-through on the reverse. Use them on the beach, forecourt or to sign a trail. With our huge selection of bases, you can mix and match enabling feather flags to be used in a variety of spaces.
The flags are available in four sizes; small (2450mm tall), medium (3050mm tall), large (4060mm tall), and extra large (5000mm tall).
Take a look at some of the features of our feather flags:
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Lightweight, portable and very easy to assemble.
- High performance aluminium and GRP poles.
- Available in four sizes.
- Multiple options for bases.
- Beaufort scale 4 (13-18 mph).
What sleeves are available?
Our flags are fitted with black sleeves as standard but you can choose a white sleeve at no extra cost. Feather flags are set up to have the front face of the design with the base and pole on the left hand side but we are able to flip the design to allow the front face of the design with the base and pole on the right hand side.
Would you prefer a double sided flag?
Not a problem, they consist of two knitted polyester flags with a blockout membrane sandwiched between the two flags.
What options do I have regarding a base?
Flag bases should be selected to suit the size of the flag you are ordering and the type of ground the flag will be used with.
The various options are:
- Cross brace and weight bag – for small and medium flags.
- Large cross brace and weight bag – for large and extra large flags.
- Metal ground spike – for all flag sizes.
- Plastic ground spike – for small and medium flags.
- Basic parasol base – for small and medium flags.
- Premium parasol base with feet – for all flag sizes.
- Square base – for indoor use with small and medium flags.
- Car foot – for all flag sizes.
What our clients say
“Highly recommend Darren, patient, helpful and understands what you want from your designs. Really happy with the work Darren has done so far.”Zoe Willingham, Best Behavoiur Dog Training – May 2019