Comprehensive brand package
£1,977.00 Excluding VAT
Choose from three bespoke branding packages. Whichever brand package you choose there is a defined process that you can expect to be taken through step-by-step.
Step 1 – making it official. You can order directly from our shop, or if you prefer we will email you an official quote, our terms and conditions and your 50% deposit invoice which you will need to complete to secure your place in our branding schedule.
Step 2 – getting clarity on your brand. Once it’s official, we will email you your clarity questionnaire. (Comprehensive brand package clients will also get a Skype or Zoom call at this stage.) This will allow us to understand how you want your business to be perceived to your audience.
Step 3 – initial creative. Using the answers from the questionnaire, we will create your logo design (Complete and Comprehensive package clients will also get a pdf version of their mood board, to ensure we are on the right path.)
Step 4 – design stage. We will take everything we’ve received so far and explore, and refine your chosen logo design including font selection for your tag lines and marketing literature. (Complete and Comprehensive package clients will also get their social media branding.)
Step 5 – collateral items. For Complete and Comprehensive package clients, we will get to work on designing your chosen collateral items.
Step 6 – launch your brand. This is the time we will request payment of the balance. Once received we will create your personalised brand guidelines, print and web ready files and package everything up and email the assets to you, ready for you to hit the ground running.
The Comprehensive brand package is our top range package which is perfect for medium sized businesses looking to expand their brand positioning with a comprehensive visual identity, giving them the enhanced tools to communicate their offering and elevate their business. Itincludes the following:
- 121 fact finding Skype or Zoom call where we run through the ‘brand clarity questionnaire’ which we fill out during the call. This will become a valuable marketing piece for you to refer to as you market your business in the future.
- Logo design. After reading through your answers to the ‘brand clarity questionnaire’ three logo design options will be offered to you for feedback and suggestions, you will then have up to three rounds of amends to achieve your ideal logo.
- 1 mood board supplied as a pdf. A mood board is a collection of ideas, textures and images that will help you visualise how your brand is going to look and feel, think of it as your designer letting you see inside their mind.
- Font selection for tag line and all marketing literature.
- 3 social media templates designed to match your brand for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. A brand is more than a logo or set of colours on a social media page. It’s about how you make your customers feel, and that is achieved by by taking a consistent approach across every post that you put out on social media.
- 3 social media profile images designed to match your brand for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- 3 social banners and header images designed to match your brand for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- 2 collateral items such as a folded leaflet, flyer or newsletter design. A collateral item is any visual or media used to promote your brand. It can be anything from a business card to a flyer, folded leaflet or newsletter.
- Brand guidelines and colour palette. The brand guidelines are a comprehensive brand style guide which governs the design, look, feel and tone of a company’s branding. Brand guidelines are a go-to reference tool that gives you or your designer the parameters in which your logo, blog, website and marketing collateral can be used to promote your brand.
- Final print and web ready files supplied (png, jpg, eps and pdf).
- A personal contact throughout the process.
Timeframe 5 weeks for completion. 50% deposit secures your place in our branding schedule.