Logo design for chauffeur company TripLinks
When Richard wanted a logo design for his new business – a chauffeur service that fills the gap between a standard cab and top-flight executive travel with a mature, sensible and careful driver who has experience of long-distance motoring, he gave DL Design a call to arrange a meeting to discuss further.
When we create a new logo design for a client we tend to work through ten steps, so here they are:
- Create a design brief to work from.
- Undertake some research regarding competitors on behalf of the client.
- Draw out some ideas and sketches on paper.
- Create some initial concepts for discussion.
- Take some time out and then revisit what has been already created.
- Present the initial concepts to the client.
- Get some feedback from the client whether it is positive or negative.
- Develop the concepts further until they are signed off.
- Prepare a set of print and web ready files.
- Add it to the portfolio.
Over a cup of coffee one sunny afternoon we talked through his needs and wishes for the new logo and came up with a brief for TripLinks, a chauffeur service that will know their way around airports, ferry terminals and rail stations. Understand the problems you may encounter once you get there. And importantly, have solutions at the ready.
Working to that brief some research was undertaken and the initial logo design ideas were sketched on paper, worked up on screen as visuals, submitted to Richard for his consideration and a favourite one chosen. The chosen idea was then worked up to finished artwork to create the logo you see today on his website and business cards. Richard was then supplied with a complete set of print and web ready files.
We wish Richard well with his new business.
“Darren designed the logo for my new company, he was great to work with keeping me up dated and I think he has done a great job.“Richard George, TripLinks